Job Number: 56558
Group: Cosma International
Division: Formet Industries
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
Location: ST. THOMAS, ONTARIO, CA, N5P 4B4
Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse process expertise, we continue to bring lightweight and innovative products to market.
First line supervisor who provides instruction, guidance and leadership to employees by assisting in solving day to day problems, utilizing the Magna Employee Charter while implementing the policies and procedures of the company.
Completion of post-secondary education in a related computer science program with a minimum of 4 years recent experience in a similar position OR a minimum of 6 years recent extensive hands-on experience in a similar position.
• Weekly pay via direct deposit
• 2 weeks of paid vacation (3 weeks after 3 years) + 3 company paid holidays + 2x ½ days = 14 days annually
• Medical and Dental Benefits after 1 month of employment.
• Magna will contribute an amount equal to 3% of regular earnings every week to your retirement savings (MBC program)
• Profit sharing paid in the second quarter of every year (EEPPP Program)
• Matched GRRSP
• Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
• Safety Shoe annual allowance, prescription Safety Glasses annual allowance, Custom Molded Earplug allowance
• Company paid uniforms (if you choose to use).
• Company BBQ, Holiday Parties and Company Events
• Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
• Annual Employee Opinion Survey
• Magna Service Award Program
• Magna Scholarship Program
• Roger’s and Bell cellphone data plan available – as low as $40/month!
• Subsidized cafeteria
• Educational Assistance Program
• Jump Start Program for personal training - $300 benefit
• Employee Discounts: new vehicles, amusement parks, etc.
• Plant-Wide Continuous Improvement Program: 2021 bonus = $1860
• You get to work with a FANTASTIC Team!
Awareness. Unity. Empowerment.
At Magna, we believe that a diverse workforce is critical to our success. That’s why we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire on the basis of experience and qualifications, and in consideration of job requirements, regardless of, in particular, color, ancestry, religion, gender, origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Magna takes the privacy of your personal information seriously. We discourage you from sending applications via email to comply with GDPR requirements and your local Data Privacy Law.