Senior Welder-Fitter - EP Division
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Welder-Fitter to join our growing business on the afternoon shift at our Engineering Products Division in Stratford!
Why Work At Steelcraft?
Steelcraft is a growing Canadian metal fabrication company whose success has been built on positive collaboration between our customers, our employees, and our management team. We understand that investing in the growth and development of our employees produces a happy, highly-engaged workforce that is willing to go above-and-beyond for our customers. We also understand that our company's success is dependent upon the creativity and decision-making skills of employees at all levels, and we encourage brainstorming and collaboration when approaching any new business or production challenge.
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- RRSP-Matching Programs
- Safe Working Environment
- Shift Premiums Where Applicable
- Travel and/or Vehicle Allowance Where Applicable
- Tuition Reimbursement Where Applicable
What We Are Looking for in a Candidate
We are looking for a skilled Welder-Fitters who are able to weld fabrications and parts as per supplied drawings.
Our design, engineering and manufacturing capabilities can produce a virtually endless array of products of nearly any size. Ninety percent of Steelcraft EP products are manufactured in-house. These include:
Pressure/process vessels and reactors
Mixers – Agitators – Dispersers
Autoclaves & Quick opening doors
Custom Designed Fabrications
Specific Job Responsibilities
- You have at least 5 years welder/fitter experience
- You can read blueprints
- You are proficient at one or more of the following processes: stainless steel/carbon, Mig, Tig, Stick, Flux Core and Sub Arc welding
- Ideally you have TSSA tickets