- Setup and safely operate CNC Press Brakes to process/produce highest quality products.
- Must be able to work from drawings and sketches, read and understand manuals/specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
- Communicate with management, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- May perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures.
- Knowledge of CNC Break Press Programming.
- Work with their hands, lifting and moving large pieces of metal, and stand for hours at a time, all of which requires physical strength and stamina.
- Use math skills to read and interpret blueprints that contain precise measurements and to make the calculations necessary to shape metal to match these specific designs.
- Working knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations
- Health Plans
- Dental Plans
- Life Insurance
- GRSP Match
- Boots Allowance
- Corporate Events
- Submit resumes to email@example.com with Subject line: Resume_(followed by candidates name) ie. Resume_JohnSmith
HAAS Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise us when contacting us to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated.