This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
For over 70 years Buckland has been working to help companies across the world experience global trade in a better way. Buckland employs a unique approach to global trade that focuses on combining trusted technologies and talented people that know how to use them. As a customer-focused company, Buckland provides customers with a single source of unmatched Customs Brokerage (Canadian, US, Mexican), Trade Managed Solutions, Freight Forwarding, Trade Technologies and Warehousing/Distribution Services. Buckland strives to provide customized services in a memorable way.
The project coordinator is responsible for managing documents, project schedules, task planning and communication strategies. The PC will administer, maintain and grow our ticket management software, produce reports on productivity, and develop action plans for improving compliance and adoption. The PC will also work in various projects across the organization to develop and execute communication strategies, maintain the project schedule, arrange meetings with the project team members, and keep the team on top of potential delays or changes to the project timeline.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary, benefits package and matching retirement plan
- A friendly, collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for professional development & ongoing learning
- A chance to be part of a rapidly growing IT Teams and organization
- Responsible for the coordination of project tasks and objectives.
- Serves as the main point of contact between end users and the Business Analysis team regarding project goals, work product output and timelines.
- Manage, create, and share relevant project related documents within the project teams.
- Delve in and participate in ongoing projects where tasks need to be completed and the outcomes documented for stakeholders.
- Work with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) as this role will begin with a focus on Development projects extended outward across the organization.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes; ensuring resources and equipment are always available.
- Provide support to project managers and business leaders when requested.
- Reviews and publishes with the Business Analyst – Software Release information (including but not limited to: release notes, software enhancement white pages, work instructions etc.).
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Intermediate-advanced working knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word, SharePoint. Bonus points for Power BI and Power Automate.
- Previous hands on, intermediate-advanced working knowledge with JIRA, implementation of workflows, approval levels, KPI’s and reporting outputs.
- Excellent communication skills both leading discussions and output of work product. Able to communicate in both technical and user-friendly language
- Time management skills! You work fast but through, you don’t cut corners and strive to deliver beyond expectations.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate in both technical and user-friendly language
- Strong motivation, commitment, proactive and positive attitude, self starter
- Ability to think and apply outside-the-box concepts to common problems
- University Degree/College Diploma in Business Analysis, Project Management/IT Project Management, or relevant education in Business
- Exposure and experience using project management software & standards – MS Project, Asana, Gantt Charts, Visio, etc.
- Experience in an agile development environment considered an asset
Buckland is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors.
Upon request, Buckland will make accommodations available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.