Service Desk Administrator
As one of Ontario’s established integrated construction services companies, the John Aarts Group Ltd., which includes J-AAR Excavating, AAROC Aggregates, AAROC Equipment, Concrete Forming (1980) and Dutch Brothers Ready Mix is proud to have participated in the growth and development of Southwestern Ontario.
We are seeking a Service Desk Administrator who is aspiring to reach their potential in the field of construction, reporting to the Shop Foreperson. The successful candidate will work within a team that offers excellent customer service, strives for a high level of accuracy, while working in a fast-paced environment.
While supporting a construction environment you will be working full-time, Monday to Friday, within an office environment.
How you will make an IMPACT
- Schedule and coordinate Lube Technicians daily and weekend services
- Coordinate with Shop Lead Hand and Service Coordinator to effectively and efficiently utilize time of Lube Technicians
- Pull filters from inventory and prepare Lube Technicians for service
- Coordinate with onsite supervision for equipment availability
- Plan effective and efficient routes from Lube Technicians
- Input oil samples to E360 Manager system
- Monitor daily alert checks on E360 Manager system
- Set up filter lists and reference parts
- Select and modify service checklists, and input service sheets in E360 under corresponding PM
- Notify Shop Lead Hand of any available staff to support in-house needs
- Initilzlize services in E360 Manager
- Update equipment machine hours in E360 Manager
- Communicate clearly in person, electronically, and on the telephone
- Perform other duties as assigned
How you WOW us
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to understand logical processes and be detail-oriented
- Critical thinking skills
- Work well in a fast paced environment while meeting the demands of the business
- I.T. aptitude would be an asset
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Databases
- Experience related to general administrative duties
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality when working with sensitive information
- Clerical experience preferred
- Ability to work with strong attention to detail and timelines
- Overtime as needed
How we TAKE CARE of our PEOPLE
- Highly competitive hourly wage
- Referral Bonuses
- Company paid benefits
- A team member focused culture with a common objective of finding out what we are capable of and reaching our potential.
- Skill building, training opportunities, career support
- We Celebrate our Achievements: holiday parties, BBQs, fishing derby, sporting event tickets, golf days, and so much more!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
John Aarts Group Ltd. welcomes all applicants and is committed to a diverse workforce. If you require accommodation, please contact the People and Culture Department.