This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
|Date Posted:||Feb 21, 2023|
|Compensation range:||$18 ~ $22 Per Hour|
The Shipper, Receiver and Material Handler is responsible to load, unload, move and pack products and materials by hand or with material handling equipment. They will sort, maintain, store and control sheet/plate, bar stock inventory when required. They will unload incoming trucks, receive goods and perform incoming inspections in accordance with our ISO procedures.
Duties listed may change as the Company evolves. Performing other duties as assigned is a requirement for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Requisition material and supplies.
· Operate a lift truck and lifting devices for movement of parts.
· Assist with Inventory Management.
· Transport raw materials, parts, finished products, and packaging materials throughout the plant manually, or with powered equipment.
· Perform daily maintenance and safety checks on equipment and tools.
· Meet requirements as listed on the applicable Competency Document
· Three to Five years of manufacturing experience.
· Experience operating various lifting devices.
· Solid comprehension of technical drawings.
· Ability to prioritize and mange conflicting demands.
· Effective Communication skills.
Chrima Metal Fabrication is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. As such, Chrima Metal Fabrication will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.
Chrima Metal Fabrication strives to ensure that its employment practices are free from direct and indirect discrimination and is committed to upholding the human rights of those participating in the hiring process. In pursuit of this commitment, Chrima Metal Fabrication will not condone or tolerate any acts of discrimination or harassment under any of the grounds protected under human rights legislation. This commitment extends to the hiring process and throughout the course of employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Work Location: One location
If interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org