We are hiring for a Channel Services Supervisor in our St. Thomas, ON location!
This position is responsible for the oversight and governance of the Channel Services team and associated deliverables. The Channel Services team’s focus is to be the first point of contact for our channel partners ensuring that support is organized and delivered which in turn facilitates exemplary service to our customers.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- Supervise the day to day operations of the Channel Services Team, which includes coaching, mentoring, directing and performance management.
- Define standards of service in this segment and drive change to meet the standards.
- Manage the work team to meet the fluctuating demands of this segment. This will include coordinating with the other Customer Service leads, Customers, Sales, Marketing and leveraging other areas resources as required.
- Define reporting metrics to support the defined deliverables and service levels of the team.
- Define service quality standards and protocols.
- Monitors daily performance for both standard of service within the context of group goals and individual performance.
- Defines and cultivates paths of resolution for channel related demands.
- Train personnel on standards of behavior and operating procedures.
- Ensure consistency in the application of the warranty policy.
- Communicate monthly Safety Talks as assigned by the Health and Safety Department
- Administrate vacation bookings and leave of absences for the team
- Other duties as assigned.
Health & Safety:
- Maintain a safe workplace
- Wear Personal Protective equipment as required on the shop floor
- Comply with the company policies and OHSA (Occupational Health & Safety Act)
- Follow safe work and lockout / tagout procedures as required
- Report unsafe conditions as soon as possible
- Ensure compliance with the Masco Canada Product Compliance Management System
- Report any potentially defective or damaged products or packaging to the quality dept and the supervisor
- Ensure your work area is maintained at required daily 5S standards
- Correct any deviations from 5S standards immediately
- Leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics
- Ability to prioritize and work without supervision
- Effective Team Player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and computer applications
Additional Skills / Knowledge Requirements / Other:
- Excellent understanding of all Masco Canada product offerings
- Good working knowledge of JDE system
- Fluent in both oral and written French and English preferred
Masco Canada Limited
Shift 1 (Canada)
Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish