Accounts Payable Clerk
Based in London, Ontario, we’re looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our administration team. This is a full-time position reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, specifically responsible for the processing of accounts payable invoices and maintaining vendor accounts.
The right candidate will be a highly organized, detailed oriented accounting professional who is able to handle multiple tasks and large volumes of work and capable of meeting deadlines.
Founded in 1981, Centennial Windows & Doors custom designs, manufactures, installs, and services our own line of award-winning windows and doors and has a reputation for quality, integrity, and innovation. With over 50,000 customers, and 200 employees, we have never been busier, growing faster, or more excited about the renovation industry as we are right now.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to be a part of our team!
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company paid health and dental benefits
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Work with a supportive and friendly team
- Three-way matching of packing slips, purchase orders and invoices
- Coding of invoices with the correct general ledger account
- Data input of the AP invoices into SAGE ERP
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Full processing of AP cheques and on-line bill payments
- Maintain Fenestra payment schedule
- Create vendor accounts and maintain vendor master data in SAGE ERP
- Assist in maintaining Item Master price lists
- Prepare month-end AP accrual for monthly financial statements
- Process company visa statements
- Process customer refund cheques
- Make daily bank deposits
- All other duties as required and assigned
- Post-secondary diploma in accounting
- Minimum 1 year experience in accounts payable
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office, Word, Excel
- Proficiency in SAGE ERP is essential
- Ability to plan and organize with attention to details
- Mathematical accuracy
- Typing and keyboarding skills with accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
If you fit this description, and want a rewarding and challenging career, apply now!
How to Apply: Email your resume to: email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Centennial Windows & Doors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.