Shipper and Receiver
Quest Brands Inc. is a Canadian, family owned and operated business that has been in operation since 1979. Providing products for the Home and Garden as well as the Construction and Safety industries, Quest works with a diverse set of Customers from small garden centers to large box chains and construction companies. Quest is a place where the works gets done but does so in a casual, relaxed and friendly atmosphere where you are part of the family, not just a number.
We pride ourselves on being an enjoyable, collaborative and dynamic workplace; one that is focused on encouraging enthusiasm and motivation amongst all management and staff, diversity and inclusion, and providing growth opportunities. We work as a team, share core values, and support each other’s development along the way.
About the Job:
Quest Brands Inc.is moving its operations from two facilities in London and Brampton into one brand new facility in London. As a result of this we are in need of 2 full-time permanent Shipper Receivers.
You are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and a hard worker willing to put in solid days effort. You have some experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing production environment. You are a good listener and a fast learner and you like a casual yet professional atmosphere.
· Loads/unloads trucks in a timely and safe manner
· Works with the Logistics Coordinator
· Follows all safety regulations when operating equipment including lift trucks
· Shrink wraps product to pallets, built to customer standards (or Quest standards)
· Keeps raw materials, packaging cartons, and finished products safe from damage, misuse and contamination
· Other duties as required
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
· Current certification in lift truck operation
· High School Diploma
· 2+ years relevant experience in a manufacturing setting
· 8-hour shifts, day shift
· Monday to Friday
· Transportation required – location not on a bus route
Expected start date: Immediately
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- relevant: 1 year (preferred)
- lift truck certification (preferred)
Apply with Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org