Reports To: Shipping Supervisor
Purpose of Position:
• To ensure goods are shipped in an accurate, efficient manner.
• To receive goods in an accurate, efficient manner.
Result Areas of the Position:
• Prepare and package goods for shipment.
• Perform quality checks on outgoing shipments.
• Generate shipping documents.
• Receive goods and document.
• Monthly inventory count.
• Working with dater & number repair to put all components in place for repairs.
• Working knowledge of PC environment and applications.
• Ability to lift 25 to 50 pounds.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Good hand and eye coordination.
• Ability to work in a multi-tasked, fast paced multi-department environment.
• Reliable attendance.
• Forklift experience is an asset.
Activities and Tasks:
• Packaging and shipping orders.
• Recycling material handling.
All team members are required to be onsite and double vaccinated
Work Location: In person
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org