NEW YEAR, NEW CAREER!
London Hospital Linen Service (LHLS) is currently accepting applications for dedicated, quality oriented production floor candidates to work processing linens at our London facility. We are an essential service, and a leading, not-for-profit linen processing corporation. LHLS is southwestern Ontario’s premier laundry facility providing clean, fresh linen to support our partners in their mission of care.
We serve major hospitals, community health centres, and long-term care communities from Goderich to Simcoe, and Windsor to Cambridge, shipping over 11 million kilograms of linen each year.
Why Should You Work for LHLS?
* This is a unionized position therefore, wage increases are set at various hours worked intervals as per the collective agreement.
There are shift premiums for both Full-Time and Part-Time roles for working the Afternoon Shift.
- Permanent Part-Time positions: $16.00—$19.87 per hour.
- Part-Time: Afternoons— $0.45/hour
- Part-Time employees will receive lieu of benefits payment
- Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- All employees will be enrolled in a company paid pension plan upon hire
The hours for Part-Time positions are:
- Career advancement and cross training opportunities
- Paid training
- Flexible work schedule
- Free parking onsite
- On bus routes
- Uniform provided
• Monday to Friday 6:30 am - 3:00 pm or 3:30 pm-12:00 am
• Saturday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm (mandatory)
• Sunday 9:00am - 1:00pm (mandatory)
• Statutory holidays are mandatory
Successful candidates will be available to work a minimum of 24 hours per week this includes every weekend and statutory holiday.
All Candidates will be required to lift up to 30 lbs. on a repetitive basis; squatting and reaching are physical requirements.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY
Interested applicants please apply with a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org