WHO WE ARE
Vari-Form Manufacturing Inc. is a leader in advanced tube hydroforming technology for the development and manufacture of products used by the automotive industry. Vari-Form Manufacturing Inc. has three facilities in Strathroy, Ontario and an additional site in Mexico. Vari-Form Manufacturing Inc. is an affiliate of Stellantis N.V.
- Meeting planned performance standards for safety, quality, and delivery.
- Coordinate manpower, raw material, shipments, and production with the Operations Manager.
- Inventory management BPCS inventory control.
- Manage building security.
- Enforcement of Company Policies and Procedures including discipline.
- Visible presence on the plant floor, daily interactions with production staff. Maintain an open door policy with production and support staff.
- Provide orientation training for new personnel.
- Team Leader development.
- Involved with employee appraisals for feedback and development,
- Comply with company policies and procedures supporting the quality management system, environmental management system, and health and safety.
- Manage 5S and Lean Manufacturing activities.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Recommended University Degree or Community College Diploma combined with a minimum of 5 years of production management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing equipment and processes, inventory control and quality systems.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and problem solving methods.
- Excellent organizational, communication and motivational skills.
WE WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Shift Premiums
- DC Pension Plan
- Optional RRSP Plan
- Benefits - Health, Dental, Disability, Life
- Rotating Shifts - Nights, Afternoons, Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extra Holidays (Vari-Form Holidays)
- Paid Sick Days
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.