About Jones Healthcare Group
Jones Healthcare Group is a world-class provider of advanced packaging and medication dispensing solutions. With roots firmly established in healthcare, Jones has been a long-time, trusted partner for some of the most recognized global pharmaceutical brands and the largest pharmacy groups, independent pharmacies, hospitals, and long-term care facilities across the world.
Imagine working at Jones, where we embrace our commitment to the environment, team members, communities, and consumers – and we’re inspired to package the future of healthcare.
Learn more about our story here: www.joneshealthcaregroup.com.
What our colleagues are saying:
“I love the people, the positive organizational culture, my team, and the genuine spirit of cooperation and shared goals. I’m very optimistic about my professional growth and development and the value that I hope to bring to the company.”
Benefits we offer:
- A safe, respectful, and inclusive environment
- Competitive compensation and equitable people practices
- Comprehensive benefits and an RRSP program where we match up to 5% of your earnings
- Opportunities to grow and develop, alongside a supportive team
- Employee and family assistance program
- Shift premiums and opportunities for overtime
- Referral bonuses
- Education reimbursement program
- Colleague appreciation events
- and more!
Summary of position:
If you love working as a team in a fast-paced environment, then this position will be of interest to you.
If you get excited by learning new skills and bringing unique solutions to solve problems, then this position is a perfect fit for you.
If you are a natural self-motivator, who takes pride in your work, then you’ll want to consider this opportunity.
We are looking to hire multiple entry-level general labourers. Positions range in duties but you may be responsible for assisting in the completion of inspection reports and for the replenishment of supplies. You may also be assisting the Equipment Operators in standard preventative maintenance tasks as directed and be responsible for purging or wash-ups at the end of each maintenance activity.
Here are some of the different activities you’ll be asked to do:
- Packing and feeding the product on the machines
- Perform routine quality checks
- Assist Operators when necessary
- Ensure proper skids are available as per specs
- Seal and label corrugate, pile on skids and move to inspection areas.
- Document counts and corrugates used on dockets
- Fill out the necessary paperwork and required data entry within SAP
If you’ve got:
- Values that mirror ours, from the Inside Out: Inspire, Nimble, Supportive, Inclusive, Driven, Empathetic
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience working within a manufacturing facility
- Physical strength (able to lift approximately 35 lbs)
- Availability to rotate within our 3 shifts (days, afternoons, and nights)
- Reliable transportation
We’d like to hear from you!
Please submit a resume and let us know why you are interested.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Jones Healthcare Group will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact the Jones Human Resources department at 1.800.265.9093 about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please also contact the Human Resources department.