Employment Type: Full-Time
SLEEGERS Engineered Products Inc. is a leading North American supplier of engineered solutions for the pressure vessel and propane industries. We design and manufacture a variety of products including propane motor fuel tanks, commercial and industrial pressure vessels, and automated propane cylinder vending kiosks.
Founded in 1963 and based in London, Ontario, we are proud to have assembled a diverse team that unites highly skilled fabrication skillsets with innovative engineering professionals to produce exceptional products for our target marketplaces. We are a rapidly growing company serving specialized marketplaces in Canada and the USA.
We are recruiting a Quality Associate to help facilitate the ongoing and rapid growth at SLEEGERS. This person will join our Quality Team and be critical in ensuring our products adhere to our high standard of quality by verifying and ensuring our customer specifications are being met.
The Quality Associate will be responsible for:
· Performing thread quality verifications with attribute gauges
· Verifying tolerances using levels and tape measures. Experience using Vernier’s, micrometers and depth gauges is considered an asset
· Supporting Quality Audits, document control and containment efforts
· Liaising with multiple departments such as Production, Supply Chain, Engineering, Quality and Logistics
· Verifying shipments, parts are labelled, skidded and tested as per drawing, prior to shipment
The Ideal Candidate
· Understands the importance of the Quality Dept. in ensuring our products meet our customers needs
· Understands that policies and procedures are in place to ensure Quality standards and processes are upheld and ensures they follow all procedures
· Extremely strong attention to detail
· Ability to read and interpret drawings/blueprints considered an asset
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written
· Ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced, growing environment
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact comfortably with a wide range of individuals in the organization
· Competitive compensation package; wages are commensurate with experience
· Opportunity for growth and advancement within SLEEGERS
· Comprehensive health and dental benefit plans
· Retirement plan with employee-employer matched contributions
· Training and development opportunities available to enhance your skill set
SLEEGERS is committed to providing a barrier-free environment and promoting independence, dignity, integration, and equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available, upon request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Apply for this Job