Facilities Maintenance Technician
"INDIVA™ is the number one producer and distributer of cannabis infused edibles in Canada. Based in London, Ontario, Indiva produces only the highest quality cannabis products, presenting Canadians with options for edibles, capsules, whole flower, and pre-rolls. Indiva's portfolio of brands includes: Wana™ Gummies, Bhang® Chocolate , Artisan Batch, and Indiva."
- As part of our team, qualified individuals will have a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and a desire to develop within this rapidly growing operation, and be a part of our company culture
- Perform general repairs, maintenance throughout all properties to ensure that building systems operate efficiently and that the structures remain in good physical condition, including general carpentry, electrical and plumbing repairs.
- Performing diagnosis, repairs and preventative maintenance associated with building systems, physical structures, plumbing systems, HVAC operation, electrical distribution and other various building systems.
- Utilize Building Automation System to remotely control HVAC, chillers, boilers, lighting and other control systems.
- Access facility software to update and record work request status
- Perform all technical procedures ensuring compliance with security measures, standard operating procedures (SOP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and government regulations for all tasks/equipment related to oil extraction and
- Ability to resolve any conflict respectfully and in a timely manner, addressing and resolving problems in order to create a culture of engagement and high-performance
- Communicate effectively with other department managers, supervisors and employees to ensure timely resolution of problems to achieve department and company objectives.
- Other duties as assigned
- Grade 12 diploma or GED
- Post secondary education in skilled trades or construction
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a facilities maintenance role
- Self motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Must have clear criminal record
Note: Security clearance will be requested for this position. Candidate must be able to pass a criminal record check.
We appreciate the interest from candidates however we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements.
INDIVA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00-$25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday