Operations & Rates Area Manager
KEY JOB ELEMENTS:
- Develop and negotiate certified pricing rates with the Government of Canada
- Provide forecasting, analysis and reporting of performance to department budgets and certified rates - internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for Risk Management - Headcount, New Business Funds, Capital, Overhead
- Provide financial reporting to all levels of Management
- Support internal and external Audits as necessary
- Provide supervisory and administrative support to all financial direct reports
- University Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance
- Minimum 5-7 years relevant experience in GDLS Finance
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to travel (Less than 5% US, Canadian or Internationally) and be able /possess and maintain a valid passport
General Dynamics Land Systems – Canada is an employment equity employer who values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is a requirement that General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada be registered with the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and that all of its workforce be security assessed. As such, successful applicants must meet all applicable security requirements, including, but not limited to, the ability to obtain and maintain a Canadian government security clearance to secret level.