Talent Acquisition Specialist
JMP Solutions is searching for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing North American Talent Team. You will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment of candidates in the Industrial Automation space with a focus on our Automation and Robotics Division. Due to the technical nature of these roles, expertise in sourcing and recruiting for hard-to-find technical roles would be an asset. This role can be based remotely in the Southwestern Ontario region with expected travel to our London office for in person interviews.
What Would a Typical Day Look Like?
- Support the execution of the full cycle recruitment process with activities ranging from creating and posting jobs, sourcing candidates, pre-screening resumes, scheduling, and facilitating interviews, preparing offer letters, and ensuring the integrity of candidate data in our applicant tracking system, for roles in Canada and the US
- Effectively manage the inbound flow of internal and external candidate applications including referrals in our applicant tracking system
- Evaluate candidates based on values and competency framework, and run a comprehensive end-to-end selection process and support the hiring managers with the decision-making process
- Ensure a high-quality candidate and customer (internal stakeholder) experience by providing transparency and progress updates on a regular cadence
- Build effective networks and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of top talent
What Qualifies You for this Opportunity?
- End to end recruiting experience and the confidence to work with highly technical hiring managers and candidates, ideally within a high growth environment
- Recruitment Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience or knowledge of the Automation and Robotics industry is an asset
- Experience recruiting in industrial automation and/or engineering disciplines is an asset
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to juggle multiple demands – you thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Experience in using an Applicant Tracking System
- Strong detail orientation
- Relationship builder and all around ‘people-person’ who develops great working relationships and demonstrates a strong customer service orientation while representing JMP to the marketplace
- Excellent communicator (oral and written) and able to interact with a diverse audience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also as part of a team
- High levels of integrity, diplomacy and tact, with an ability to always maintain confidentiality
- Excellent PC skills including the Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Flexible – may be required to take on ad hoc assignments
- An ability to travel; although this position is focused on local clients and minimal travel is required, Talent Acquisition Specialists should have the ability to travel within US and Canada
What does success look like at JMP?
At JMP, our employees bring more to the table than simply their technical skills. Essential to success at JMP, employees are constantly flexing the following soft skill behaviors to compliment the technical aspects of their roles.
- Personal Effectiveness: strong communication, adaptability, self-awareness, negotiation, problem-solving
- Tenacity: purpose, determination, drive, perseverance
- Sense of urgency: responsiveness, energy, engagement, loyalty
- Smarts: comprehension, learning aptitude, skillfulness, brain power
- Accountable: takes ownership, responsible, go-to person, decisiveness
Who is JMP?
A mature, North American company founded in 1987 with 16 business units across the US and Canada, JMP serves the Fortune 1000 space providing engineering services and turnkey solutions in seven core areas: process automation, control system integration, information and MES, automation and robotics systems, automated guided vehicles, material handling, and networking and security applications.
One of the fastest growing Systems Integrators in the world, and the only company in the world who is a Rockwell Automation Solution Partner, CSIA and RIA Certified. We have been certified as a “Great Place to Work” 2013 through 2021 and a “Best Workplaces Canada” award recipient from 2013 through 2021, including Best Workplaces for Inclusion and for Women 2021.
What does JMP value?
Our values are our foundational concepts on which we build JMP; we adhere to these no matter what mountain we climb.
- Integrity: We do what we say we will do, every time, all the time.
- Relationships: We identify professional working relationships and create opportunities to develop those relationships
- Collaboration: We team together to achieve far more than we could on our own
- Leadership: We value people who lead by example, take pride in what they do and inspire others
- Respect: We promotes a caring environment of mutual respect for employees, customers, partners, and communities
- Excellence: We set high standards of performance for ourselves and our team
Why join the JMP team?
As a growing company in the industrial technology industry and rooted with strong corporate values, JMP Solutions can offer a unique value proposition to employees. Our employee promise is a rewarding employee experience delivered through a focus on three key areas:
• Development and Career Growth
• Impact and Recognition
• Flexibility and Collaboration
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
JMP Solutions has an accommodation program in place that provides reasonable accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact Human Resources.