Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
Position Summary: Responsible for all aspects of the London Plant – Production, Safety, Quality, Logistics, Inventory, Financial and Reporting.
Lead a team of qualified professionals in order to bring the plant to profitability.
- Comply with all EHS policies, procedures and safe work instructions in place.
- Comply with SOX audit requirements.
- Responsible for the entire plant population for several production lines and a maximum 24/7 operation.
- Manage annual operating plan and deployment of resources to achieve production commitments.
- Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing, engineering, logistics, EH&S, quality and facilities at plant.
- Establish local strategy, leadership of workforce and interface with key internal customer.
- Responsible for developing annual operating plans, budgets, and detailed plans to deliver.
- Management of annual operating plan and deployment of resources to deliver production commitments in key safety, quality, service, and cost target areas.
- Leadership of all aspects of safety management for the location, including establishment of effective safety programs, investigate safety incidents and establish/meet safety targets.
- Actively build a work environment that fosters operational, team and individual excellence by demonstrating effective leadership, communication and people support behaviors.
- Support internal customer groups to ensure attainment of EBIT targets and delivery of finished products to meet customer expectations.
- Establish record of accomplishment of manufacturing accomplishments.
- Leadership in implementing special initiatives such as Lean Manufacturing and process based continuous improvement.
- Provide Leadership to establish a culture of continuous improvement leveraging Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Direct site capital programs and expenditures to support strategic operations goals.
- Comply with all local, provincial and federal regulations.
- Maintains an overview of scheduling, training and all disciplinary action for staff complement, as required.
- Determine training requirements and prepare training plans.
Special Kowledge and Skills: Strong leadership skills, experience in Union environment, ENFORCES MAINTENANCE STANDARDS, ADAPTABILITY, MAXIMIZE STAFF UORGANIZATION, QUALITY CONTROL, CONFLICT MANAGEMENT, DELEGATION, MOTIVATOR, PLANNING AHEAD, DECISION MAKING.
- Financial aptitude, analytical skills, proven leadership effectiveness.
- Management/supervisory experience.
- Clear understanding of regulatory requirements required to manufacturing operations management.
- Must have financial aptitude, analytical skills, proven leadership effectiveness.