Students (Full-Time Production Positions)
Location: Tillsonburg, ON
Shifts Available: Mon-Thurs 4x10 hour 4:00p-2:00a
Why Join Marwood?
Who We are:
- Marwood International Inc. is a full service, award-winning, Tier I and 2 automotive OEM structural components and modular assembly supplier, that focuses on waste elimination and light-weighting initiatives from prototypes to full volume products to end of life service parts throughout Canada, US and Japan.
- Marwood is also a well-established Canadian owned manufacturing company which have been in the industry for 30+ years!
- We are community oriented, and focused on health and wellness.
We are happy to have you join our team!
- Competitive Pay plus premiums
- GREAT benefits and Perks: dental, medical and vision coverage, as well as outstanding pension plan and more
- Also, company provided uniforms!
Apply today to speak with our recruiter!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Produce parts at established production rates in a safe manner that meet production requirements, shift quota, and hourly cycle counts
- Product quality parts within specifications as per the quality check sheets
- Maintain accurate production records at all times
- Report production issues and down time to Team Leader and suggest corrective action and/or improvement solutions
- Load parts into containers according to packaging MOS
- 5S and Kaizen activities as required
- Adhere to all Heath & Safety policies and procedures
- All other relevant duties
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to do repetitive tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Desire to work on a team
- Open to learning new skills
- Excellent attendance
We are committed to giving people with disabilities an equal opportunity to provide feedback, and access any information they may need. Please advise if you require accommodation.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Pre-employment screening will be required.
For more information, please visit our website: www.marwoodinternational.com