Business Development & Strategy Specialist
As a member of the Global Strategy and International Business Development team this role will be engaged in creating market strategies and supporting strategic projects, with a view to growing General Dynamics Land Systems-Canada’s business in selected markets. This role will work closely with various departments as well as other GDLS sites.
Key Job Elements
- Develop market and product strategies
- Support the creation and implementation of strategic projects
- Advance selected technologies/products/services by developing a path to market
- Coordinate with multiple departments and GDLS sites
- Support communications between GDLS and other companies/potential partners
- Support senior leadership team as required
- University degree
- Minimum 7- 10 years related experience
- Demonstrated ability to create strategic plans and support their implementation
- Understanding of the global defense industry including market trends and technologies
- Proven ability to analyze complex issues and develop appropriate responses in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to coordinate among multiple departments/stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated high level of business acumen in relevant disciplines (finance, business cases, market research, business agreements)
- Strong self-direction and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate both internally and externally to an organization
- Graduate degree
- Military experience
- Technical knowledge regarding defense systems and technologies
General Dynamics Land Systems – Canada is an employment equity employer who values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is a requirement that General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada be registered with the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and that all of its workforce be security assessed. As such, successful applicants must meet all applicable security requirements, including, but not limited to, the ability to obtain and maintain a Canadian government security clearance to secret level.