Industrial Mechanic Millwright
As a member of our Manufacturing Engineering team, you will ensure that systems and equipment are operating efficiently in the manufacturing environment. Provide support, repairs, and maintenance to manufacturing.
Equipment Set Up, Troubleshooting, and Maintenance
- Ensure all equipment setup is complete on the manufacturing line as required
- Ensure all troubleshooting and maintenance are completed regularly on the manufacturing line
- Ensure to make recommendations for improvements in safety, assembly, and maintenance-related issues
- Ensure understanding and building fixtures, workstations, and various systems as required
- Ensure the operators are trained in machine operation and minor defect clearing
- Ensure the maintenance shop is always in a clean and safe condition
Health & Safety
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety legislation, including the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc.
- Ensure compliance with TMI’s health and safety policies, and procedures, e.g., neat and orderly work environment, wearing prescribed PPE
- Report unsafe work conditions and/ or hazards.
- Certified and registered Industrial Mechanic Millwright.
- Ability to coordinate the completion of multiple tasks in an efficient manner with minimal supervision
- Excellent organization, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 standards and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Basic math skills
- Computer literate with:
Basic experience in MS Word
Basic experience in MS Excel
- Works well independently with little supervision
- Ability to perform physical labour involved
- Ability to climb a ladder and work at heights
- Ability to operate lathes, mills, and other maintenance shop equipment
At an applicant’s request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.