AZ Driver - Weekend Shift
Location: Tillsonburg, ON
Shift Available: Fri-Sun 3x12 Weekend Shift: 6:00a-6:00p
Why Join Marwood?
Who we are:
- Marwood International Inc. is a full service, award-winning, Tier I and 2 automotive OEM structural components and modular assembly supplier, that focuses on waste elimination and light-weighting initiatives from prototypes to full volume products to end of life service parts throughout Canada, US and Japan.
- Marwood is also a well-established Canadian owned manufacturing company which have been in the industry for 30+ years!
- We are community oriented, and focused on health and wellness.
We are happy to have you join our team!
- Competitive Pay plus premiums
- GREAT benefits and Perks: dental, medical and vision coverage, as well as outstanding pension plan and more
- Also, company provided uniforms!
Apply today to speak with our recruiter!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Operate Tractor trailer (53') and Operate lift truck
- Comply with applicable legislation including safe operation, carriage of goods, driver's hours of service, occupational health and safety and maximum weights
- Perform vehicle inspection prior to vehicle operation to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order and record in the Driver's Daily Log & Vehicle Inspection Report.
- Record daily hours/driving activity in the Driver's Daily Log & Vehicle Inspection Report
- Report any spills and potential damages to parts loaded on trailer
- Report vehicle defects/accidents/traffic violations/damage immediate supervisor
- Load and deliver product to Marwood customers and subcontractors as scheduled
- Pickup and unload material from Marwood suppliers and subcontractors as scheduled
- Load, shunt and unload product, packaging, tooling and dies between Marwood facilities as scheduled.
- Complete Ship Notice moves as scheduled
- Ensure that freight is properly loaded, secured and protected from the outdoor elements
- Check all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete, accurate, signed and submitted as required
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe cab and trailer - interior and exterior
- Present a professional, courteous and respectful manner to all personnel - internal and external encountered
- Provide feedback to supervisor regarding customer/supplier/delivery/mechanical issues
- Train others as required
- Grade 12, GED, or equivalent
- 2-5 of years of experience driving pivoting trailer
- Current forklift license
- Valid AZ license
- Computer efficiency and systems knowledge in all required areas
We are committed to giving people with disabilities an equal opportunity to provide feedback, and access any information they may need. Please advise if you require accommodation.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Pre-employment screening will be required.
For more information, please visit our website: www.marwoodinternational.com