HR Solution Center Specialist II
McCormick Canada continues its long track record of growth and is a respected leader in the spice, seasoning, flavouring and specialty food industry. Our consumer products division serves retail grocery customers and emerging channels with Club House, Billy Bee and McCormick products, while our Custom Flavour Solutions division serves food service distributors and other respected food manufacturers across Canada. McCormick Canada is part of the world leader in spice and seasonings, McCormick & Company Inc.
The Power of People is one of our five pillars. It has been the foundation for McCormick's success for decades. There is something inspiring about working at McCormick. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values. Without our employees, our success is not possible. Our commitment to our customers, our consumers and our employees is unsurpassed.
Position Overview/Primary Purpose:
This role is responsible for providing daily service delivery within the McCormick People Solutions (MPS) Center team for a designated customer group. Key focuses include reliable and highly engaging service for both internal and external customers. This role answers customer/employee inquiries leveraging a variety of technology and manual systems, processes and tools. As well as, answers employee inquiries across a range of simple to medium complexity, provides support to other team members and works collaboratively to solve problems.
- Proactively responds to customer/employee inquiries leveraging a variety of technology and manual administrative systems, processes and tools. Documents all transactions and consistently follows standards and operating practices for service documentation.
- Ensures day to day tasks are resolved and partners with team members, team leader and manager on the effective delivery of daily/weekly/monthly tasks.
- Accountable for ensuring an excellent customer experience, controls (including SOX) and compliance within the team assigned.
- Carries a mindset of continuous improvement and regularly provides insights to support the development of improved processes and services.
- Training and onboarding of new team members.
- Engages in complex problem solving, can be a go-to for knowledge of process.
- College Degree preferred but not required
- CHRL designation or working towards
- 1-2 years of managing projects or participating in project teams
- Attention to Detail, and engaging in collaborative work teams
- Experience within HR business function would be ideal
- Demonstrated experience in delivering services / providing advisory to others Preferred experience with multicultural and/or with remote customers
- French speaking preferred
- Benefits and leave management experience preferred
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a general policy, McCormick does not offer employment visa sponsorships upon hire or in the future.
WHY WORK AT MCCORMICK?
United by flavor. Driven by results.
As a McCormick employee you’ll be empowered to focus on more than your individual responsibilities. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself—to have a say in where the company is going and how it’s growing.
Between our passion for flavor, our 130-year history of leadership and integrity, the competitive and comprehensive benefits we offer, and our culture, which is built on respect and opportunities for growth, there are many reasons to join us at McCormick.
Apply now »