Customer Insight Specialist
The Customer Insight Specialist works with other teams and departments in the organization to implement customer research studies. This role will act as the center of excellence of customer insight process, and ensure that each research is completed with good quality. This role will also own the process to build and regularly update the fundamental customer insight information across all verticals, e.g. persona, buying journey etc.
Consumer insights specialist may also in charge of regularly collect the fundamental market information across all verticals (e.g. economic indicators, competitor move, pricing etc). This information will help set up the benchmark of the business performance, help vertical marketing team and other commercial team to understand the market win/lost and implement countermeasure accordingly.
- Establish and own the customer insight process, establish persona, customer buying journey for all verticals, and update the information regular basis
- Establish and implement the process to continue driving the information collection on customer unmet need and customer insight.
- Work with other teams/departments to implement the VOC, make sure the VOC quality, and gain more customer insight. include the ad hoc research request from other teams/departments.
- Establish and manage the process to continue collecting the basic market intelligence, include but not limit to: Marco Market trend, key economic indicators, competitor dynamic, pricing information
- Implement the preliminary analysis based on the market intelligence and provide the information to VM team to drive the market strategy improvement.
- Work proactively to ensure all marketing projects are driven by research, insight and analytics
- Apply Insights: Strategic Thinking and tactical implementation capability, reflecting nuances of working in a global environment across many disparate cultures
- Customer Focus: Builds and sustains positive and collaborative relationships with customers, both internal and external
- Commercial Savvy: Skilled at managing the entire commercial side of the business, including product development, inbound and outbound marketing, competitors, distribution, sales, pricing and customer
- Professional Maturity: Maintains self-control in the face of difficult and provoking situations. Focuses on finding root causes to problems instead of finding who is at fault. Demonstrates the courage and conviction to take difficult actions based on a thorough evaluation of the facts. Respectfully debates issues
- Manages by fact: Gathers, analyzes, summarizes data in order to draw rational, fact-based conclusions
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Can successfully take on new and difficult challenges, question the status quo and take risks
- Continuous Improvement: Uses DBS tools to drive Customer Satisfaction
The ideal candidate should be able to deliver results, be a driver, leader, team player, creative thinker, self-starter demonstrating a proven track record in data analysis with solid marketing knowledge, a strong detail orientation, solid communication skills, in addition to an outstanding commitment to customer service and quality.
- 3+ years’ experience in a research / insight role
- Excellent experience in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Strong planning, organization, listening and communication skills
- International experience and intercultural agility
- Excellent project management skills
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.