Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
(Mix of On Site/Remote Work)
Location: Tillsonburg, ON
Shift Available: Day Shift
Why Join Marwood?
Who We Are:
- Marwood International Inc. is a full service, award-winning, Tier I and 2 automotive OEM structural components and modular assembly supplier, that focuses on waste elimination and light-weighting initiatives from prototypes to full volume products to end of life service parts throughout Canada, US and Japan.
- Marwood is also a well-established Canadian owned manufacturing company which have been in the industry for 30+ years!
- We are community oriented, and focused on health and wellness.
We are happy to have you join our team!
- Competitive Pay plus premiums
- GREAT benefits and Perks: dental, medical and vision coverage, as well as outstanding pension plan and more
- Also, company provided uniforms!
Apply today to speak with our recruiter!
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, test, and maintain web/mobile/desktop application for smart factory platform and QMS
- Work with teams to maximize data collection, reporting, and improved efficiency
- Optimize existing programming
- Prepare documentation as needed
- All other relevant duties
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Grade 12, GED, or equivalent
- Diploma or degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience in web development technologies
Additional Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Experience with RejactJS, iOS, Android
- Experience with UI / UX design, software testing
- Exposure to manufacturing technologies such as IIoT, data collection, OEE, scheduling, and factory automation
- Experience of writing REST Web APIs
- Understanding of database concept, SQL programming, and data design
- Experience with responsive design for web/mobile/desktop applications
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
- Hands on experience in debugging the code using Chrome Developer Tools
We are committed to giving people with disabilities an equal opportunity to provide feedback, and access any information they may need. Please advise if you require accommodation.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Pre-employment screening will be required.
For more information, please visit our website: www.marwoodinternational.com