Maintenance Electrician 309 A
- Current Ontario Electrician’s License 309A
- Must possess a strong understanding of the Canadian Electrical Code
- Must 3-5 years in large industrial manufacturing setting.
- Must be familiar with Siemens/ Allen Bradley PLC’s.
- Experience with asset management software (i.e. Maximo).
- Must have good time management skills.
- Strong mechanical back ground.
- Good communication skills.
- Background in Industrial Repair
- Work and Electronics Trouble Shooting including CNC & N/C Machine Tool
- Controls, CO2 Laser cutting, Hydraulic Presses, HVAC, and General Building Maintenance
1. Current Ontario Electrician’s License Proof of Apprenticeship
2. C. of Q.
General Dynamics Land Systems – Canada is an employment equity employer who values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is a requirement that General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada be registered with the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and that all of its workforce be security assessed. As such, successful applicants must meet all applicable security requirements, including, but not limited to, the ability to obtain and maintain a Canadian government security clearance to secret level.