Operational Excellence Leader
At Pall Water we are focused on delivering world class water treatment to our customers, working as a team to provide valuable solutions, innovating and improving our technology, and supporting our shareholders.
We are proud to be a part of Trojan Technologies and we provide complete water and wastewater treatment solutions and services using cutting-edge membrane technologies to serve municipal and industrial customers. Combined with decades of experience and thousands of installations, Pall Water is known globally as a provider of high-quality systems designed to tackle the most complex water treatment challenges, simply and reliably. Our solutions can help you protect what matters most.
Pall Water is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality Companies. Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, we’re working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
This position should ideally be based in one of our locations: Guelph, Ontario, London, Ontario or Cortland, New York. Remote work may be considered as well.
The Operational Excellence Leader will work with our Global Operations and Supply Chain leaders to create the best in class customer experience while being the champion to driving key company initiatives. This role will utilize Danaher’s Continuous Improvement and Lean methodologies (DBS) to eliminate waste, drive productivity and successfully implement ground-breaking improvements.
Have you sometimes felt lost in your large organization or maybe like your organization is not addressing the things it should be? In this role, you will be empowered to think creatively, be independent and use your entrepreneurial mentality to impact significant change here!
- Lead and facilitate the development and management of Operations, Supply Chain, and Quality initiatives to achieve annual targets, Policy Deployment, and strategic plan objectives.
- Participate and coach daily Stand Up Meetings and partner with leaders to continuously improve processes.
- Link business needs and opportunities to develop a roadmap to close gaps, install/improve processes, and sustain results.
- Develop and drive key improvements in Operations and Supply Chain
- Directly provide formal and informal training and coaching.
- Lead and coach all aspects of process improvement tools such as Daily and Visual Management practices, Problem Solving Process, Kaizen events, etc.
- Develop and execute action plans to achieve strategic goals
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Management or Engineering or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years of experience in an Operations and/or Supply Chain function
- Technical Mastery of continuous improvement tools and methodologies
- Prior experience with deploying DBS or equivalent based methods in operations
- Up to 50% travel required
- Ability to accurately assess key business metrics and situations from a “general manager’s” point of view; effective at structured problem solving and critical thinking.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.