District Sales Manager
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Budweiser, Bud Light, Stella Artois, Corona, Michelob Ultra, NÜTRL, Palm Bay, Shock Top, and many more. Sound familiar? This. Is. LABATT.
What We Believe In
- We DREAM BIG because we believe that through hard work and the strength of our teams, we can achieve anything.
- We are fanatic owners. OWNERSHIP is at the foundation of everything we do.
- We believe in collaboration and candor, and that means an INCLUSIVE and INFORMAL workplace
- Above all, we believe in our PEOPLE - our team and dynamic is unlike any other
What We Offer You
- WELL-BEING: We partner with you to prioritize your emotional, physical, and financial well-being through our flexible benefits plan, our ability to arrange attractive savings opportunities for you, and by engaging you throughout the year with info and activities aimed at strengthening your well-being.
- LEADERSHIP: You’ll lead from day one. We’ll give you the opportunity to leave a legacy
What We Ask You
- Be CURIOUS! See challenges as opportunities and get excited by the possibilities they offer.
- Be RESILIENT! Welcome the challenges that you face head-on, and always find a way to achieve your goals.
- Be AMBITIOUS! Be hungry to make a difference and succeed for not only yourself, but your team as well.
- Leveraging commercial resources to grow district volume and share
- Execution of National sales strategy and standards – distribution, promotion and merchandising
- ·Delivering against business targets for the district (volume, share, distribution, profit, cost management)
- ·Developing strategic choices and resource allocation within the district and taking into account the impact of decisions on customer, brand equity, share, Labatt reputation, distribution and the competitive environment
- Managing the execution of Brand programs
- ·Providing feedback and input on brand programs, channel strategies and tactical marketing initiatives
- Managing annual district budget and market spending in excess of $600K
- Leading sales team in territory analysis and annual planning
- Target setting and cascading for sales team, district and region
- Preparing and executing Daily, Weekly & Monthly District Meetings
- Coaching, developing and performance management for Territory Managers and Sales Representatives
- Representing Labatt in the community
Job Qualifications and Competencies
- A university degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing or related field
- 7-10 years in sales within CPG or beverage industry. Related package goods or beverage alcohol marketing experience, an asset
- Experience leading & developing teams
- Category management knowledge
- Understanding of trade math (ROI, margin, markup, days inventory)
- Advanced Excel & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Liquor Board rules and regulations
- Solid Sales and Marketing knowledge and experience
- Strong business acumen