Electrician - South Division Plant 4
NEW RATE: $42.00/hour plus premiums!!
Shifts Available: Rotating 4x10 Mon-Thurs 6:00a-4:00p & 4:00p-2:00a OR Straight 3x12 Fri-Sun 6:00a-6:00p
Location: Tillsonburg, ON
Why Join Marwood
Who We are:
- Marwood International Inc. is a full service, award-winning, Tier I and 2 automotive OEM structural components and modular assembly supplier, that focuses on waste elimination and light-weighting initiatives from prototypes to full volume products to end of life service parts throughout Canada, US and Japan.
- Marwood is also a well-established Canadian owned manufacturing company which have been in the industry for 30+ years!
- We are community oriented, and focused on health and wellness.
We are happy to have you join our team!
- Competitive Pay plus premiums
- GREAT benefits and Perks: dental, medical and vision coverage, as well as outstanding pension plan and more
- Also, company provided uniforms!
- Due to Marwood's growth you will have an opportunity for over-time after 40 hours
Apply today to speak with our recruiter!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Complete preventative maintenance as required on machinery/equipment
- Wire new panels for machinery/equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery/equipment as needed
- Program/revise new and existing machinery as needed
- Report on work performed and time spent to Maintenance Group Leader
- Complete maintenance work requests, CIF's as required
- Programming of PLC's and robots
- Select, install and repair bussways, flexible and rigid conduit, cable trough, wire and communication cables
- Read, interpret and revise ladder logic, distribution, mechanical architectural, fluid power, alarm system, visual equipment and instrumentation drawings
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot high-intensity discharge, fluorescent and incandescent lighting, measure and report illumination levels and install and maintain emergency lighting systems
- All other relevant duties
- Grade 12, GED, or equivalent
- Recognized Electrician License
- 2+ years related experience in Tier I Automotive manufacturing
We are committed to giving people with disabilities an equal opportunity to provide feedback, and access any information they may need. Please advise if you require accommodation.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Pre-employment screening will be required.
For more information, please visit our website: www.marwoodinternational.com