Financial Analyst, Supply Chain Management
At General Dynamics Land Systems we put our Customers at the centre of everything we do. Our commitment to protect and enable the people who serve drives us to develop products and systems that give them a clear advantage for mission success. We are looking for passionate individuals to help us deliver innovative, unique solutions to our Customers.
- Act as a financial point of contact for the Supply Chain Management department both internally and externally
- Routine tasks include: material sales forecast reporting, monthly/quarterly reconciliations, material budget performance analysis and creation of Oracle procurement requisitions
- Non-routine tasks may include: support to bid and proposal activities, ad hoc financial reporting
- Interface and present to the Supply Chain Management Leadership Team frequently and elevate issues for resolution
- Support both internal and external audits
- University Degree or College Diploma in a financial discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong financial aptitude
- Demonstrated intermediate or advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with various levels of leadership
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with teams and/or customers
- Excellent decision making skills, good judgment and ability to work independently
- Ability to travel (5% Cdn and 5% US/Int’l) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
- Experience with Oracle and/or equivalent MRP System
General Dynamics Land Systems – Canada is an employment equity employer who values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is a requirement that General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada be registered with the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and that all of its workforce be security assessed. As such, successful applicants must meet all applicable security requirements, including, but not limited to, the ability to obtain and maintain a Canadian government security clearance to secret level.