Experienced Commercial & Residential Install-Service Technician
Stewart Overhead Door has been in continuous operation for over 56 years. We have built a reputation for the quality of the parts we supply, for the skill of our installers and for the exceptional customer service that is at the core of our business philosophy.
We are currently accepting resumes for an Experienced Commercial/Residential Install-Service Technician. Working out of the main office located in Delaware Ontario, 10-minute drive West of London
We are looking for individuals who are eager to be a part of our growing team and provide quality work and exceptional attention to detail for our customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
Day Shift: 7:00 am – 4:30 pm (some days maybe later) Monday-Friday
Overtime available, as required when we are busier
- Previous Door experiences 1+ years
- Previous mechanical & electrical experience in maintenance like role
- Welding / Fabrication Experience
- Ability to lift, push, pull a minimum of 50lbs, repeatedly.
- Excellent customer service skills
- “Working at Height’s’ Training completed or willing to obtain
- Good hand-eye coordination, mechanical aptitude and math skills
- Enjoy the outdoors – all-weather conditions (heat/cold)
- Own CSA approved safety boots
- Own tools (basic tools with cordless impact)
- High School diploma
What we offer
- Competitive hourly rate + overtime + tool allowance
- Complete training of the Overhead Door Industry – In-house, External and hands-on field training
- Training with the Canadian Door Institute
- Family benefits and RRSP program.
- Company Events Include – Golf Tournament, Festive Party in January, Free Coffee & BBQ’s