Government Property Operations Specialist
Key Job Elements:
- Responsible for conducting Government Property (GP) Operations related
activities for the US Customer
- Responsible for the provision of records related to UP GP managed by GP Operations to compliance team in support of internal assessments and external audit
- Responsible for resolution of compliance related actions related to US GP managed by GP Operations
- Responsible for acceptance and disposition of all US Customer GP within GDLS-C across all locations, including the field
- Review and respond to proposals containing GP language in the Terms and conditions
- Responsible for the creation/input of all US Customer GP deliverables
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all US GP records within assigned Oracle Orgs (L01, GPE, etc)
- Monitor, control and report on schedules for the delivery of all US Customer GP material to meet contract deliverables.
- Provide required GP internal and external management reports for US Customer GP (CDRL's, LTDD's, PQDR's etc.)
- Interact with and provide information to internal stakeholders in order to provide support on GP related matters
- Provide direction on tasks for various GP requirements related to both US and Non-US GP (Failure analysis, Preventative Maintenance, Calibration, etc.)
- Ability to apply customer specific government property compliance requirements, such as FARS and DFAR's to ensure adherence to compliance regulations
- Update and maintain a number of documents such as MS Excel trackers, MS Word work instructions, MS Access database, etc.
- Input and update records in customer systems according to contractual obligations (i.e. PIEE)
- University degree, college diploma, or relatable experience
- Experience working with or managing Government Property
- Ability to interpret contractual and legislative language
- Experience with Oracle ERP or other enterprise/inventory management systems
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Nature of Supervision: Medium (Some Self-directed work)
- Work Interruptions and Distractions: Minimal to medium
- Physical Environment: Office, some manufacturing/shop floor
General Dynamics Land Systems–Canada is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment for our employees. We welcome and encourage applications from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Indigenous Persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or expression.
If you require an accommodation to assist you with any aspect of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Contact londonHR@gdls.com if you need accommodation.
It is a requirement that General Dynamics Land Systems-Canada be registered with the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and that all of its workforce be security assessed. As such, successful applicants must meet all applicable security requirements, including, but not limited to, the ability to obtain and maintain a Canadian government security clearance to secret level.