|As the Sales Intelligence PEY, you'll be responsible to analyze Labatt and competitive sales data to make recommendations for internal modeling and forecasting and improving our overall processes.
Other tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Build new and refine existing reports and tools for the organization to improve analytics on pricing, forecasting volumes, and costs based on data from multiple areas (Pricing, Innovation, Marketing Programs, Packaging, Distribution, etc.)
- Track and monitor Sales Excellence Program results
- Ad-hoc month-end closing/analysis e.g., develop and improve analysis/reporting templates
- Assist in development and delivery of presentations as required
- Lead at least one key business project to be presented to Senior Leaders at end of internship
If you are currently completing the 3rd year of your University Degree (preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, or Business), are authorized to work in Canada, and meet the qualifications below, we encourage you to apply!
- Ability to work under pressure and independently with tight timelines and limited supervision, in addition to being motivated to take on challenging projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong intuition for business and critical thinking capability. This includes proficiency in Microsoft Office, with sophisticated proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with statistical tools (ex. Minitab, R, PowerBI, DataBricks, Microsoft Excel) and multi-dimensional cubes (ex. Cognos Planning) an asset.
- Familiarity with programming languages (ex. SQL, Python, etc.) an asset.
- Data/statistical analysis, management & mining; and understanding of trade math an asset.
- Self-starter, driven, with a high attention to detail and strong time-management skills
- Work well in teams with the ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent leadership, communication, presentation and negotiation skills, with the ability to be persuasive
Are You Up For The Challenge?
- Ability to communicate in French would be an asset
- Consumer Packaged Goods, Beer, Wine, or Spirits industry experience an asset
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.