Full-time Monday to Friday (Expectation for flexibility)
Reports To: Plant Manager
Purpose of Position:
• Evaluating manufacturing process
• Develop effective automated and non- automated systems.
• Testing new and existing production procedures
• Equipment installation and maintenance
Result Areas of the Position:
• High quality products
• Maintenance Efficiency
- Completion or on going mechanical, electrical, or relevant science engineering education.
- Use Hand and power tools effectively.
- Ability to operate various types of controls, such as switches, buttons, levers, knobs, and indicators.
- Experience in operating complex processing equipment
- Previous experience as a manufacturing engineer is an asset.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process, fabrication methods and tool design
- Familiarity with manufacturing equipment and quality assurance techniques.
- Commitment to health and safety standards and environmental regulation
- Must be able to handle chemicals and other potentially hazardous substances.
- Maintain accurate records of operations performed.
- Ability to solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to occasionally work late shifts.
- Experience in CAD, Auto CAD, and Microsoft Office.
Activities and Tasks:
- Assist research and development in project planning, designation, and arrangement of assembly of existing equipment, tooling, and auxiliary tools along with set-up and conduct of test.
- Troubleshooting problems that arise with Machinery and making basic repairs. • Setting up machinery by positioning parts, loading materials, and entering specifications on computers.
- Prepare maintenance requests, calibrate work orders, equipment listing and track tasks.
- Assist in preparing IA (Internal Audit) reports, schedule and help to complete them.
- Collect and compile operational or experimental data and assist in the development of estimates, schedules, specifications, and reports (Collect and analyze data for quality reports. Follow up and track reject tag entry including CPAR (Corrective Prevention Action Reporting System entries).
- Evaluate manufacturing equipment, materials, maintaining records and quality documentation to prepare reports and assist in project tracking.
- Monitor manufacturing processes to identify ways to reduce losses, decrease time requirements or improve quality.
- Develop and carry out industrial health, safety and fire prevention plans and programs and conduct safety training programs to reduce the risk of workplace injury.
- Recommend corrective or preventive actions, inspection, cleaning and performing maintenance on machinery to keep it in good condition leading to improved quality or reliability, plant layout and process.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in quality, cost, or efficiency of automation equipment.
- Analyzing machinery parts and mechanical system for effective manufacturing processes by using precision instruments for inspection and testing
All team members are required to be onsite and double vaccinated
Work Location: In person
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org