McCormick Canada continues its long track record of growth and is a respected leader in the spice, seasoning, flavouring and specialty food industry. We work hard to provide quality products such as our Club House spices, Billy Bee honey and newly acquired Frank’s RedHot and French’s.
The Power of People is one of our five pillars. It has been the foundation for McCormick's success for decades. There is something inspiring about working at McCormick. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values. Without our employees, our success is not possible. Our commitment to our customers, our consumers, and our employees is unsurpassed.
We are looking to hire for a variety of Operation positions including Warehouse Order Picker, Packaging Machine Operator, and Blending Mixer / Assembler.
Duties and Responsibilities Can Include:
- Assemble, package, ship and receive ingredients including spices, honey and extracts
- Ensure quality product via quality procedures and sanitation procedures
- Adhere to all safety policies and regulations
- Accurately complete associated documentation
- Participate in our high-performance teams
- Meet production and/or picking requirements
- Some roles require operation of a forklift and lifting up to 50 pounds
- OSSD diploma or equivalent and successful passing of pre-employment qualification testing
- Additional Education and relevant mechanical experience would be a definite asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to safely perform physical work, including, pushing, pulling, bending, and lifting up to 50lbs repetitively
- Ability to safely work in a dusty and wet environment
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to respond to changing priorities and fluctuating workloads with minimal supervision
- Forklift experience a strong asset for our Warehouse positions
- Ability to work overtime, pre-shift and weekends when required
As an employer recognized for our exceptional commitment to employees, McCormick Canada offers a wide variety of benefits, programs and services which address the needs of our employees and their families.
- Wages starting at $18.64 plus shift premium for most positions
- Straight shifts: days, afternoons and nights
- Regular employees receive Health and Dental (100% coverage + premiums paid by McCormick)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation in your first full year of regular employment
- Company pension contribution between 3-6% for regular employees
- Company store with discounted prices
- Global and annual Charity Day with proceeds going to local charities
- Annual bonuses and stock purchase plan
- Employee assistance program
- Reward and recognition program
We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Throughout the selection process, accommodations for applicants with disabilities are available upon request. Please notify H.R. if required.
Apply now »