About Jones Healthcare Group
Jones Healthcare Group is a world-class provider of advanced packaging and medication dispensing solutions. With roots firmly established in healthcare, Jones has been a long-time, trusted partner for some of the most recognized global pharmaceutical brands and the largest pharmacy groups, independent pharmacies, hospitals and long-term care facilities across the world.
Imagine working at Jones, where we embrace our commitment to the environment, team members, communities, and consumers – and we’re inspired to package the future of healthcare.
Learn more about our story here: www.joneshealthcaregroup.com.
What our colleagues are saying:
“I love the people, the positive organizational culture, my team and the genuine spirit of cooperation and shared goals. I’m very optimistic about my professional growth and development and the value that I hope to bring to the company.”
What we offer:
- A safe, respectful, and inclusive environment
- Competitive compensation and equitable people practices
- Comprehensive benefits and an RRSP program where we match up to 5% of your earnings
- Opportunities to grow and develop, alongside a supportive team
- Employee and family assistance program
- Shift premiums and opportunities for overtime
- Referral bonuses
- Education reimbursement program
- Colleague appreciation events
- and more!
Summary of position:
If you love working under pressure to meet tight production deadlines, then you’ll want to consider this opportunity.
If you get excited about operating machines in a fast-paced environment, this position is a perfect fit for you.
If you are naturally task-oriented with a keen attention to detail, then you’ll want to consider this opportunity.
The Scribe Press Operator is responsible for all phases of production while maintaining high-quality standards. Performance is based on the quality of make ready, good production rates and minimal downtime and spoilage.
Here are some of the different activities you’ll be asked to do:
- Allocate job responsibilities according to machine and production schedules.
- Do make ready for each production run.
- Provide final approval to make ready before production runs.
- Maintain a good rate of production with high quality standards and minimum spoilage.
- Maintain and repair machinery and inform Maintenance of any break downs.
- Complete spoilage reports and CIR’s.
- Seek to continuously improve.
If you’ve got:
- Values that mirror ours, from the Inside Out: Inspire, Nimble, Supportive, Inclusive, Driven, Empathetic
- Minimum 2 years of previous flexo web printing experience
We’d like to hear from you!
Please submit a resume and let us know why you are interested.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Jones Healthcare Group will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact the Jones Human Resources department at 1.800.265.9093 about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please also contact the Human Resources department.