Production Operator/$19 per hour
Hyundai L&C Canada is a leading manufacturer of natural quartz surfaces with the most advanced, nature-friendly manufacturing plant in North America. Our HanStone® Quartz product line is ideally suited for reception areas, conference rooms, countertops, vanities, bar tops and other surfaces throughout commercial and residential interiors. Natural quartz, one of nature's hardest materials, is combined with high-quality polymer resin and pigment to produce a durable yet luxurious stone surface. All of these qualities have made HanStone® Quartz a premier choice around the world.
We are hiring a number of positions for our state-of-the-art facility in London, Ontario. If you are a motivated, organized and a reliable individual who is looking for a new opportunity, Hyundai L&C Canada is the place for you. With our expansion now in full swing we are looking to fill several positions at our London, On location.
We are hiring for the following position:
*Please Note: Regular public transit does not service our area. Having reliable transportation are required.
- Set up, operate and maintain production equipment to ensure it is running correctly and conforms to quality constraints
- Utilize overhead crane to move slabs to and from work stations
- Accurately complete all required documentation
- Ensure compliance with all Employment Standards, Human Rights and Health & Safety Legislation
- Proactively identify and make recommendations for continuous improvements
- Ensure provided PPE is used and maintained as prescribed, replenishing as necessary.
- Strong level of commitment and dedication
- Ability to work well individually or in a team
- Other duties as required
Skills & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a physically demanding manufacturing environment
- Hands on computer experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (English)
- Reliable and punctual
- MAD work week
· Highly automated manufacturing plant environment.
· Exposure to industrial noise, dust, chemicals and temperature change.
· Work hours may vary depending on business needs.
Please Indicate the position you are applying for. We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday